Lemon Grass Restaurant Reviews
413 Moss Landing Rd
Average Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (125 Reviews)
Review by Alice K.
OMG! I LOVE THIS PLACE It was my first being here and I just love this place for everything.
When my family and my boyfriend came here for Saturday…
Review by Kim C.
While still on the search for the best Fish and Chips brought us here with their big sign out front advertising fish and chips. Hubby got the fish and…
Review by shannon s.
Egg rolls are amazing! I highly recommend them. Service is pleasant and fast.
Lots of parking in the side lot.
Had the pang curry which was solid but not…
On the east side of Stanley Park, not long after you enter from the main entrance, there is a great place to photography the Vancouver skyline. An added bonus is this awesome boat harbor. I really enjoyed my time shooting in Vancouver – the low clouds really reflected the light from the city.
If you ever visit Vancouver, you won’t want to miss the beautiful views of the city. Here is my shot list of the top 5 places (in my opinion) for photographers:
1) Stanley Park (day or night). Be sure to shoot the skyline, the totems, visit the zoo, and enjoy the gardens.
2) Drive up to Cleveland Dam. There is a beautiful park there complete with hiking trails, views of the two "Lions", and an awesome reservoir.
3) Drive up to Cypress and stop off at the scenic overlook. Bring your longest lens – on a clear day you will be rewarded with some spectacular views of the city.
4) Shoot the Lion’s Gate Bridge and the Vancouver skyline from West Vancouver.
5) Head on over to the Chinese Gardens and Chinatown. Vancouver has long been home to many immigrants. This is one reason why you can find so much diversity in architecture, parks, churches, and the people.
If you are efficient, you can shoot all of these in two days. I did not have a chance to shoot inside the city as much (there are many great parks, churches, and the famous Gastown area). I’m sure those are awesome as well – I will get them next time.
What are your favorite places in Vancouver?
digcam.meetup.com/cities/ca/bc/vancouver/ – This is a great resource for photographers in Vancouver. If you are looking for classes, photowalks, or just tips on where to shoot – check it out.